The Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown is pleased to announce the opening of a Room Attendant position. We are seeking a highly motivated, hard working individual with a Yes I Can! attitude, great attention to detail, and who will thrive in a fast paced hotel environment.
- Create 100% Guest Satisfaction with a clean and welcoming environment for guests.
- Clean and prepare minimum of 17 guest rooms daily.
- Clean and straiten room displays.
- Replace room amenities.
- Maintain supplies necessary to clean rooms.
- Keep supply carts stocked.
- Prepare bed and bath linens.
Physical Demands :
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year hospitality experience in housekeeping
- Works well independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- A positive attitude
- Read, write and speak English fluently, bi-lingual skills a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound
- Ability to pull, push up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist
- Ability to stand for long periods of time