Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment. Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
• Assure orders and shipping quantities match picking documents through careful audit of shipping documents.
• Assist in resolving any discrepancies.
• Help with or complete special projects at the discretion of the Supervisor.
• Maintains shipping stations ensuring they are in satisfactory working order and stocked with supplies.
• Assemble packaging materials and packages merchandise per instructions, in preparation for shipment.
• Enter data pertaining to domestic or international shipments into the company’s ERP system and into the shipping systems for commercial freight carriers.
• Monitor the supply of packaging materials and request additional supplies as required.
• Identify errors on packing lists and invoices and make appropriate corrections.
• Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents by strict adherence to standard operating procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
• One to Three Years shipping experience
• High School Diploma preferred
• Knowledge of SAP desired
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these six behaviors:
• Accountability, personal accountability and a proactive approach.
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Strong communication skills/sincerity/candor
• A customer service orientation
• A team orientation and desire to partner and collaborate within one's team and cross functionally.
• Ability to form strong working relationships with diverse groups of people
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the candidate.
Neopost USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Neopost USA - 10 months ago