Kaplan Bar Review (a division of Kaplan Test Prep), is looking for an energetic and motivated Regional Director to help grow and promote our business in the area. If you have your JD and are interested in a less traditional career path then this could be just the right opportunity for you. Here you will really maximize your sales and relationship building skills by developing, executing and fostering collaborative business partnerships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the analytical and extroverted person who enjoys being 'out and about' versus cooped up in an office all day long. Along with utilizing your natural sales skills, this role also provides you with the opportunity to create business strategies and action plans with the end result being to build a high-performing, cohesive team engrossed on sales growth and group leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Build and nurture relationships with key administrators, faculty, student organizations and advisors to increase Kaplan Bar Review's visibility and brand recognition on campus.
- Conduct informational presentations on law school campuses and in the community.
- Represent Kaplan Bar Review at events, fairs, and forums.
- Provide leadership, motivation and direction to student rep teams.
- Identify new activities to promote growth in the area, and develop programs to counter competitive activity.
- Meet sales growth and lead collections goals
- Teaching or proctoring course seminars
- Leadership and team motivation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Juris Doctorate Degree (JD Degree)
- 3 or more years of sales experience
- Experience in marketing or legal education
- You must have taken and passed the Bar Exam to be considered for this position
Kaplan - 19 months ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...