Buchanan Technologies is seeking a PMO Application Analyst for a client in Las Colinas, TX. This position is responsible for performing support and administration of duties related to PMO. The successful candidate will work within the IT PMO to provide project support to teams and act as SharePoint site administrator for the PMO and other groups as needed. Additionally, the position will develop and maintain PMO documentation; status reports and training materials. As needed, the position may perform other functions, including but not limited to developing project plans, gathering business requirements, evaluating software, configuring applications and performing user training. Candidate will provide primary support of Project and Portfolio Management application and tools. Candidate will be expected to perform professionally in an environment of increasingly complex size, scope and impact. Prefer a candidate with hands-on Project Management experience.
- Communication skills are critical for success in this position.
- Proactively support, upgrade and maintain IT PMO technology ( including acting as PMO SharePoint site administrator) in a timely manner. Install, document, test, program/script, and troubleshoot IT PMO documentation, applications, and data repositories.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, and perform user training.
- Manage vendor relationships and control cost escalation.
- Effectively work across IT teams to provide support for IT initiatives such as IT Operational Excellence, Policies & Procedures, disaster recovery, etc.
- Desired skills include Sharepoint administration, MS Project, Microsoft Office and Visio. Knowledge of Portfolio Management processes and tools are a plus.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline. Non-IS candidates will be considered who have a technical background and meet the above requirements.
- 5 years’ experience is preferred.
- CAPM or PMP Certification a plus
Buchanan Technologies - 18 months ago