Job Title: |
Troy, NY or Scranton, PA
The PMO Consultant will be responsible for the overall coordination, reporting and analysis of enterprise and/or LOB portfolio and/or projects. Establishes and implements processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. This position will also participate in the detailed design and development of methodologies, processes and standardization of tools.
Supervisory Responsibilities : Leads project teams and provides guidance to junior level associates.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio that can include multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Coordinates portfolio prioritization & resource management activities & metrics reporting.
- Maintains regular contact with customers.
- Coordinates and reports on portfolio progress and accomplishments.
- Facilitates sharing of best practices through informal communication channels and/or formal training sessions.
- Participates on teams and provides input to decisions regarding portfolio governance, best practices and tool utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field preferred, or 10 years of equivalent work experience
7+ years of IT work experience including:
- Experience in multiple technologies and functions
- 4+ years of Portfolio Management experience
- MS Office; Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- 4 years of experience managing projects preferred
- Project Management certification desired
- Previous experience with Clarity preferred
Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 30+ days ago
Don't accuse New England Life Insurance of a regional bias. The company, which operates as New England Financial, provides insurance an...