Our executive search team each has over 20 years of experience
identifying and recruiting experienced technology professionals with the
strategic skills necessary to achieve long-term goals. We are recruiting
for a direct hire position with our client who is a leading banking
We are currently looking for a PMO Manager for a direct hire with our client.
PMO Manager to plan, direct and
coordinate activities undertaken by the IS department to ensure project goals
are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and budget parameters.
This role will also create all of the templates and governance around project
management as it relates to IS. The job requires the PMO Manager to
project manage all large IS projects and hold the other project managers
accountable for all other IS projects ensuring the proper governance and
process was adhered to.
- Develop and manage governance around project
- Develop and manage the portfolio of all IS
projects, including reporting and communication tools around project status
- Develop and maintain the project management
templates to be used by all project managers within IS
- Develop and manage the stage gate process for IS
- Facilitate the final stage gate ( project
closeout) on all medium or large IS projects
- Hold all of the IS project managers accountable
to follow the governance and project management processes within IS
- Identifies opportunities and drives continuous
improvements within the PMO
- Project manage all large projects within the
department with the following responsibilities:
- Consults with management and reviews project
proposals to determine goals, timeframes, funding limitations, procedures for
accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
- Develops high-level project schedule in
alignment with objectives
- Develops project budgets with functional inputs.
- Formulates and defines technical scope for
project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Tracks and reports project status to appropriate
team members and management.
Education and Experience/Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree and 7 years of related
project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. An advanced degree and project management certification is
preferred. Must have a thorough understanding of information systems.
This position requires a results-oriented, confident and articulate individual
with highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and
appreciate contributions of all team members. Concise and effective
communication ability, including strong presentation skills is required. Must
be organized, customer-focused and have the ability to motivate others.
Proficiency in Microsoft applications ( Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
and Project) is necessary.
CSpring is known by its clients for delivering high-impact solutions and seasoned professionals to implement business-critical technology...