General Role Description
The PMO Manager supports the Project Director to ensure the project communications & reporting to internal and external stakeholders is of the highest quality, consistently delivered with data integrity and adheres to NSN standards.
Main Responsibility Area
- Accountable for the collection, presentation quality, and delivery for presentation materials used for project communications.
- Standardized communication format utilized by all markets and regions
- Ensure consistent and standardized distribution lists for upstream project communications to both internal and external stakeholders
- Provides the necessary coordination support needed by Key Program leaders
- Manage project reporting process for region and subtending markets.
- Interactively support regional and market team members to ensure data integrity, project gap identification and resulting actions.
- Interface with the National PMO Reporting lead and data management team on new/ongoing report requirements.
Key Tasks -
- Generate and distribute/post daily report set for review with market team (Market Project Manager, Field Manager, and Project Coordinators
- Highlight and review any identified gaps with regional/market teams as to :
- Deltas between service delivery plan, forecast and actuals
- Deltas between required hardware and logistics plan
- Deltas between supplier invoicing and completed sites
- Delays in data entry and accuracies
- Interface with Regional Communications and Coordinations to support ad hoc reporting requirements for internal and customer reports
- Interface with National PMO Reporting and National Leads on ongoing report requirements.
- Interface with National PMO Reporting and data management team on new data collection requirements.
- Prepares (creates, collects, and edits) daily/weekly materials for customer and internal presentations and communications, including but not limited to Program Status to Internal Leadership team and Customer.
- Cultivates a deep understanding of customer/NSN requirements, preferred formatting and provide solutions for creation/automation of material.
- Develop creative and clear standards utilizing standard Microsoft tools. Distribute for usage by market and region teams as appropriate.
- Review and update Project Communication Plan with schedule and venue for the regular National, Regional and Market project status meetings.
- Create and maintain distribution lists for all Program meetings.
- Schedule required meetings, including webex, conference bridge, meeting rooms as appropriate.
- Create and maintain Program meeting schedule, agenda and attendees
- Create, maintain and distribute/post required Action Item Registers for all Program meetings.
- Ensure distribution lists for all Program meetings contain relevant internal and external stakeholders. Provide to all regions and market teams.
- Ensure the above are posted on SharePoint.
Proficiency in the following applications / tools:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access, specifically with regards to pivot and chart creation.
- ShareNet (SBM Suite)
The JG for this position will range from JG9-JG10 depending on experience.
- Sense of Urgency
- Manages Up and Down (all levels of project team and customers)
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with focus on key deliverables and customer satisfaction
- Problem solutions oriented
- Lives by NSN ethics
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...