PrivateBancorp, Inc. through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities we serve. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with employer match, insurance and EAP. Please visit our web site www.theprivatebank.com to learn more about The PrivateBank and Trust Company and PrivateBancorp, Inc. listed on NASDAQ PVTB. Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Experienced Project Manager. Responsible for project management of various enterprise initiatives. This individual must have strong communication skills- both written and oral. The PM must be able to work well with teams, and have the ability to lead projects independently. The individual will need to use critical reasoning while working on projects and ensure projects stay within budget and are delivered on time. Individual will need to be highly detail oriented and have strong organization skills. The Project Manager may have responsibility for more than one project at a time.
- Project Management of enterprise initiatives
- Tracking priorities, issues and tasks of projects
- Ensure completion of project documentation
- Responsible for preparing weekly status updates to stakeholders
- Leads cross functional departments and prepare minutes
- Develop and provide project plans via established project management tools
- Understands links and conflicts between projects and makes recommendations to improve overall project integration
Proficient in Microsoft Office. Prefer experience in Sharepoint, although not a requirement. Project Management skills- include: minute/note taking, strong communication skills- both written and oral, detail oriented and well organized. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
At least ten years prior work experience. Must have prior bank experience. Project Management certification is not a requirement. Past project management of applications a plus, but not required. College degree required.