- Maintaining department resource allocations and project portfolio accounts.
- Working with project and technical managers on budget planning and tracking of expenditures.
- Leading software development projects from inception to deployment.
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables to requirements set forth by stakeholders.
- Facilitating meetings and coordinate resources to meet project schedule.
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships across cross functional groups.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- PMP Certification Required.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience.
- Experience tracking department budgets.
- Utilization of resource management tools.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Biomedical or medical PM experience is a plus.