Manage all aspects of large and complex projects throughout the infrastructure and software development project lifecycles including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs, and change.
Conduct project meetings, sets and manages client expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate exercising complex Risk, Issue and Change Management best practices.
Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors, and implementations partners.
Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-6 years of Project Management experience using structured methodology required.
- Wireless and/or Telecommunications industry experience required.
- Project Management Certifications required
- Past experience understanding and communicating multiple work stream schedules.
- Prior cross-functional team management experience required.
Axis Teknologies, LLC - 23 months ago