Customer Engagement Engineer
Candidate will provide technical leadership in the Customer Engagement group of Technology Development. Candidate will ensure delivery of complex projects and customer programs in leading edge technologies.
· Lead technology deep dive interaction with customers of GLOBALFOUNDRIES as well as support customer needs with device related analysis
· Explain GLOBALFOUNDRIES platform technology offerings and demonstrate how platform can address customer needs
· Define specification of technology customization solution for key customers
· Lead technical analysis and benchmarking to support GLOBALFOUNDRIES technology roadmap definition and strategic positioning
· This position is located in Sunnyvale, CA
· BS degree plus 11 yeears experience; or MS in EE or Physics with 8 years of experience or PhD in EE or Physics with 7 years of experience (PhD preferred)
· Demonstrated strong knowledge of device physics and integration and experience in product/technology co-optimization
· Excellent communicator
· Advanced CMOS device development or process integration experience is a plus
· Logic, analog, or memory circuit design knowledge or experience is a plus
· Demonstrated knowledge or experience of foundry/fabless interface and customer interaction is a plus
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 20 months ago