Customer Engagement Device Technologist
Candidate will provide technical leadership in the customer engagement group of Technology Development. Candidate will work directly with customers and GLOBALFOUNDRIES technology development teams to set and align expectations and ensure consistent execution.
· Define customer facing methodology for SPICE model-to-Silicon loop closure; focus will be for advanced technologies 28nm and below
· Standardize methodology across the GLOBALFOUNDRIES customer base and across internal technology development and manufacturing organizations
· Perform device parametric analysis where necessary and communicate results to customers
· Proactively identify gaps/issues and drive closure
· Establish product yield estimation standards to assist customers
· Work with technology development to drive flawless new product (and MPW) execution with key customers
· This position is located in Austin, TX
· MS in EE or Physics with 7+ years of experience or PhD in EE or Physics with 5+ years of experience
· Demonstrated strong knowledge of advanced semiconductor processes and their enablement
· Demonstrated experience in product/technology co-optimization
· Demonstrated ability to define and establish silicon-to-model loop closure methodologies
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Advanced CMOS device development or process integration experience is a plus
· Knowledge of semiconductor device yield estimation is a plus
· Demonstrated knowledge or experience of customer interface is a plus
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 2 years ago