GlobalTranz is a freight management company specializing in Less-Than-Truckload, Full Truckload, Supply Chain Management, and Domestic Expedited services. We have been recognized as the second fastest growing company in Arizona and ranked one of the Best Places to Work in 2010 by the Phoenix Business Journal.
We are currently seeking a POD Analyst to join our team!
POD Analyst follows up on completed freight movements to track down and disseminate signed Proof of Delivery (POD)/Delivery Receipts and all back-up documentation required to confirm delivery and additional charges and facilitate payment. Analyst utilizes database and cooperates with Accounts Payable to track down received paperwork and contacts carriers to acquire missing documentation.
- Respond to and maintain contact with Agents/Customers requesting back-up
- Locate and pull back-up documentation within GlobalNet
- Locate and scan in physical documentation when required
- Contact carriers to obtain yet unreceived paperwork via email/fax, or when necessary, determine when paperwork will be available
- Match appropriate documents to invoices and send them to the customers
- High School Degree/GED Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office/Google Apps required
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment preferred
GlobalTranz Inc. - 17 months ago