Greet guests promptly upon entry to the Poker Room.
Provide information to guests regarding games, tournaments, and current promotions.
Maintain seating list for waiting poker players.
Sign up guests for tournament play.
Maintain constant awareness of all game and room activities.
Maintain balance of existing games.
Ensure that all operations follow the Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations.
Communicate effectively and efficiently with guests.
Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
Maintain the overall cleanliness of the poker room.
Organize in preparation for events of the day.
Provide directions to guests with respect to property amenities.
Communicate important information to Shift Supervisor.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of customer experience.
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous money handling experience.
- At least 3 – 5 years of gaming experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 10 months ago