The Restaurant Server ensures that all the guests are welcome in a timely, friendly, as well as professional manner.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests, bus person and restaurant host/hostess.
- Maintains current and accurate information regarding menu (i.e., pronunciation, preparation techniques, seasonings, ingredients and plate presentation). Suggests items to guests based on expressed guest preference. Up-sells appetizers, beverages, desserts in accordance with restaurant service standards.
- Adherence to schedule and attendance at all service staffs meeting.
- Working knowledge of computer especially POS system: Be able to use POS system to enter food and beverage orders into the system to ensure accurate preparation of product. When necessary be able to manually itemizes, totals, and presents check for payment to correct customers.
- Follow all cash handling and gaming guidelines.
- To ensure proper set up and maintenance of service station, tables, and common areas thought-out all dining rooms.
- To ensure that all silverware, glassware, flatware are polished, stocked, and set to service standards.
- To ensure sufficient set ups for service station, including silverware, china, sugar creamers iced tea, coffee according to business levels. Always be fully prepared for concerts nights and turns based on business needs.
- To be knowledgeable in all liquor and wine service along with all state laws pertaining to sale and service of liquor and alcoholic beverages.
- Deliver prepared food to the appropriate guest within three minutes of completed production of order.
- Monitor and resolves service issues for entire outlet according to service standards.
- To provide personalized service during guest interactions.
- Assists bus help, as necessary, in bussing, cleaning and setting tables.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Deep cleans restaurant equipment (tables, chairs, booths, soda and juice dispensers, coffee machines), as scheduled, or required.
- Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Recognizes Diamond & Emerald players and ensures they receive the appropriate service.
- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Food Workers Certificate. (Food handler’s card).
- Minimum of 1 years of food server experience in a high volume, sophisticated or upscale restaurant.
- Must Read, write, understand and speak English fluently.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs. (Glass racks, coffee urns, bins of flatware, supplies to restock service stations).
- Must be able to lift trays with food (30 lbs.) above shoulder level.
- Must be able to pull or push 50 lbs. (Tables and chairs as required to provide appropriate seating arrangements for customers).
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
Must be able to tolerate industry standard chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing. Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights. Able to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard