Job ID: 298
Job Category: Professional Services
The Active Network seeks a highly motivated and skilled Associate Business Analyst to join our growing team in Draper, UT.
In this position, you will work with a fun team of skilled professionals on web-based software solutions and products for large conferences, conventions, and trade shows taking place around the world.
Job Description: This position reports into a Professional Services, Lead, and is responsible for the implementation of Event Management software in support of Client events. The analyst will drive requirements, configure software, and implement processes to achieve a successful deployment of features and functionality associated with attendee and exhibitor management. Some travel is required for pre-onsite meetings as well as travel for managing onsite events.
- Work with clients and internal project management team to identify, assess, and document client requirements
- Manage development process and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Configure Event Management Software in providing a quality software solution to end clients
- Provide advice, consultation, and training to clients based on industry best practices
- Tests configured features and assists QA team on product testing
- Design new product features and enhancements
- Bachelors degree in IT or computer related field required or equivalent work experience
- Must have the ability to use the written and spoken word to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Expert at project planning, analysis, design and implementation
- Detail-oriented and Creative
- Ability to work in a team environment and be self-starter
- Ability to translate client requests into well-defined development tasks
- Ability to complete multiple tasks/projects within deadlines
- 2+ years of related experience
- Project Management
Relocation and sponsorship support is not available for this position.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter. Active Network is proud to be an EEO/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Active Network, Inc. - 2 years ago
The Active Network delivers integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that enable and encourage...