The Active Network seeks a highly motivated and skilled Associate Business Analyst to join our growing team in Draper, UT.
In this position, you will work with a fun team of skilled professionals on web-based software solutions and products for large conferences, conventions, and trade shows taking place around the world.
Job Description: This position reports into a Professional Services, Lead, and is responsible for the implementation of Event Management software in support of Client events. The analyst will drive requirements, configure software, and implement processes to achieve a successful deployment of features and functionality associated with attendee and exhibitor management. Some travel is required for pre-onsite meetings as well as travel for managing onsite events.
• Work with clients and internal project management team to identify, assess, and document client requirements
• Manage development process and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Configure Event Management Software in providing a quality software solution to end clients
• Provide advice, consultation, and training to clients based on industry best practices
• Tests configured features and assists QA team on product testing
• Design new product features and enhancements
• Bachelors degree in IT or computer related field required or equivalent work experience
• Must have the ability to use the written and spoken word to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
• Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills
• Expert at project planning, analysis, design and implementation
• Detail-oriented and Creative
• Ability to work in a team environment and be self-starter
• Ability to translate client requests into well-defined development tasks
• Ability to complete multiple tasks/projects within deadlines
• 2+ years of related experience
• Project Management
Relocation and sponsorship support is not available for this position.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter. Active Network is proud to be an EEO/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
The Active Network, Inc - 14 months ago