Visiture is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team based in the heart of Downtown Charleston South Carolina. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about search engine marketing. Visiture markets its software and services to a broad range of retailers and lead generation clients looking to increase their online sales and profitability.
Position Summary: The person holding this position will report to and work with the Director of Search to establish, implement and provide Search Engine and Internet Marketing strategies and support for client advertisers in a variety of industries. This role will involve creating paid search client campaigns, managing campaign performance, maximizing ROI and ensuring clients’ requirements and best practices are incorporated appropriately to produce desired search results and achieve clients’ goals and expectations.
Principal Responsibilities: 50% – Act as Account Manager for select accounts, manage paid search campaigns, analyze quantitative, qualitative and underlying data to correct performance issues and consistently improve and/or maintain performance throughout the duration of the contract, proactively optimize throughout campaign life-cycle, increase quality of clicks and conversions for improved ROI, occasionally present Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and campaign performance in a formal setting with management. 20% Build and maintain a positive relationship with customers by proactively communicating campaign performance with internal and external management, maintain contact with internal Client Services Manager weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly. 25% Perform quality assurance for search campaigns and take ownership of accurately communicating errors to close gaps to meet customer requirements. Re-emphasize internal, vendor and search engine best practices during proofing and error correction activities. Regularly review existing processes and procedures for the purpose of identifying and implementing operational efficiencies and process redesigns. 5% Reports escalations urgently and follows up on resolution to close communication loop with management.
* 2-3 years experience as a full-time Search Engine Marketing (SEM) professional, 4-5 years preferred.
* Strong proficiency in the use of Google AdWords and MSN AdCenter systems.
* Strong data and Pay Per Click (PPC) analytical skills.
* Experience with AdWords Editor and AdCenter Desktop.
* Experience with Google Analytics UI and reporting analysis preferred.
* Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
Training and Special Skills:
* Google AdWords Certification and Yahoo Ambassador preferred; resource will be required to obtain certification within 30 days of hire.
* Strong Excel skills are a must.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is a must.
* Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
* Strong, solid team player.
* Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
* Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
* Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
* Resourceful – with the ability to research and solve problems independently.
* Sales or Customer Service experience is preferred.
* Experience with proofing, technical writing, business writing, and campaign management.
- Location: Downtown – Charleston, SC
- Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
Visiture, LLC. - 12 months ago