The Recovery Place is a Florida drug rehab center where real hope and guidance can be found for drug rehabilitation, drug treatment, alcohol treatment, and mental health issues. This facility is a licensed day/night treatment facility by the Department of Children and Families.
The web marketing team is a small group of dedicated individuals located in San Diego, CA. We are committed to consistently hiring the best and welcome you to apply to our winning team.
The Recovery Place is currently seeking a PPC Specialist to join our web marketing team.
The responsibilities of a PPC specialist include developing, implementing, managing and optimizing paid search campaigns. PPC specialists must have critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as the capability to review data and metrics, create campaign reports, and know how search marketing applications work. As a PPC specialist, you also need to optimize campaigns to increase their overall effectiveness.
You will work independently and with the team to develop and execute PPC strategy. You'll be developing and optimizing accounts to meet our established goals, as well as completing regular performance reports. You will also be required to continually monitor the results generated from our campaigns to determine what we can do to improve. This requires you to stay abreast of search engine marketing tactics and critical news.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-year degree in marketing, advertising, finance or related area
- 3+ years of agency/in-house PPC experience
- Extensive knowledge of and implementation experience with PPC
- Examples of PPC campaign management experience
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Extensive experience setting up ROI tracking, dynamic call tracking, and other conversion tracking methods
- Mastery of relevant SEM management platforms
- Ability to create ad hoc reporting docs internal use thorough knowledge of Web Analytic Tools
- Strong project management skills
- Landing page optimization experience
- Skilled in keyword research with major keyword research tools
- Capable of seeing numerical trends within our paid search accounts
How to Apply:
- Must have a genuine passion for PPC and stay up-to-date with the latest PPC trends
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Innate sense of urgency to complete projects quickly yet thoroughly
- Can easily toggle between working independently and with others
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and focus on the vital few instead of the trivial many
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and distill actionable insights from it
- Being open to change: The ability to adapt and react to change is essential for PPC specialists in the ever-evolving Internet world, especially since the rules and tool features are regularly modified.
- Showing initiative: To come up with the new ideas and implement them
- Being a creative thinker: There is a constant need for PPC specialists to come up with new and innovative ideas for our accounts and campaigns.
Email response and include in the subject line "PPC Specialist". Include a short bio/intro and why this particular position interests you in the body of your email. Please attach your resume and/or cover letter for further consideration.
Location: Rancho Bernardo (San Diego), CA
Please, no phone calls about this job!
ZipRecruiter - 16 months ago