JOB POSTING: PPE Data and Reporting
REPORTING TO: Manager, PPE Local Coordinator
- Support the Sanford Planning organization by providing technical support in data, information and reporting.
- MSP, MPS, DRP, MRP, ERP. Supporting Planning both MSP and MPS, the PPE Org and Inventory Management.
Knowledge / Abilities / Skills
- Various Query languages, Database structure. Project Management.
Functional / Technical Skills:
- SAP Queries. Access. Excel. Power Pivot. SQL. Visual Basic.
- The Data and Reporting PPE is responsible for maintaining and analyzing data. Aids in database design and development of new products and features. The ideal candidate possesses the flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer demands. The ideal candidate will be a general problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited about investigations, can multi-task, and can coordinate between technical and teams and business stakeholders.
- B.S. Engineering, Information Systems, Statistics or Computer Sciences
Coty Inc. - 2 years ago
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...