Forrester Research is one of the most influential and widely cited business and technology research companies in the world. We routinely work with top press outlets like The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Wired, Bloomberg, etc. You’ll communicate frequently with journalists in the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia, as well as our PR colleagues in Amsterdam and Singapore. Your job is a high-profile, visible role in our global communications and public relations office.
• Monitor the high volume of press requests throughout the day and respond to journalists on deadline with appropriate Forrester resources.
• Draft pitches, author contributed articles, and develop lists of influential media contacts.
• Create our company-wide weekly email newsletter highlighting Forrester’s visibility in the media (“The Forrester Influence”).
• Manage Forrester’s Speakers Bureau; research and secure speaking opportunities for Forrester’s analysts at influential industry events such as SXSW and CES.
• Assist with measurement and analysis of Forrester’s global media coverage.
Here’s What You’ll Bring To The Table:
• Prior Co-op experience required.
• Communications, PR, Journalism and/or Marketing coursework.
• Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal.
• A high degree of individual initiative as well as the ability to work well as part of a team.
• Familiarity with current trends in technology and the tech sector’s biggest players (i.e. Google, Facebook, Apple, etc.).
• Knowledge of Cision, DreamWeaver, or Salesforce.com a plus.
• Strong interest in gaining a better understanding of Public Relations and working with the media.
• Ability to think, plan, innovate, and execute resourcefully in a fast-paced environment.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
• Exposure to industry experts and to top business leaders within Fortune 1000 companies.
• Access to research that influences global leaders every day.
• World-class learning and development opportunities.
• Global reach: Forrester has research centers and sales offices in more than 25 cities internationally, spanning six continents.
• Colleagues who are intellectually curious, hard-working, and collaborative.
• Cool perks:
o All the cappuccino you can drink.
o The opportunity to rock out with guitars in our lobby and take piano lessons on Friday.
o On-site massages.
o Fierce foosball and ping pong rivalry.
o A top-notch fitness center.
o Birthday cupcakes with the CEO and founder.
o The chance to work in a LEED Gold and LEED Platinum-certified building.
Check us out online at forrester.com/careers
Join The Conversation:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially
Forrester Research - 16 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...