The Influencer Intern will work with the Influencer team to increase the reach of the Campaign for a Toxin Free Generation to drive the organic nature of the movement and enhance the credibility of the mission and message. He/she will focus on identifying, initiating and sustaining relationships with leading influencers across relevant interest groups – scientists, health experts, foodies, like-minded brands, NGOs, like-minded brands, and alpha moms in our target markets etc. to build longer term relationships for future mobilization.
One specific project will be to support our mom-to-mom grassroots programs by assisting in the development of a ‘social selling’ test among moms (direct sales). This project requires financial aptitude and ability to manage projects across different functional areas.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
The intern should be a creative, innovative, results-driven individual who is excited to learn. We're looking for someone who is majoring (or has majored) in Public Relations, Communications, or a related field with a strong skillset in written and verbal communications including within the digital/social media world. He/she will also:
- Have a working knowledge, and interest in pop culture and the current and emerging media environment.
- Catalog contacts and relationship notes into a database in support of our team’s outreach efforts.
- Perform publication and vertical research, including applying influence metrics to publications
- Provide ongoing support to our team as other tasks and special projects arise.
- Participate in ideas sessions and content brainstorms.
- Be ready and willing to evolve with the position.
- Fast-paced environment
- Community requires active engagement in mission, vision, and values
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....