ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Premium Billing Analyst III to join our team at our office in Norfolk, VA. The Premium Billing Analyst III will be responsible for executing all functions associated with daily claims production check runs.
- Examines and allocates received funds to the appropriate client bank accounts.
- Monitors daily ASO bank account balances.
- Authenticates and releases all eligible check runs.
- Reviews and determines all positive pay exceptions.
- Validates and executes all stop payments.
- Investigates any possible fraud issues.
- Invoices clients, maintains void and refund information on the client fund statements and all financial reporting for the client.
- Manages escalated issues via Corporate Finance mailbox.
- Responsible for completing all customer service inquiries, to include processing of stop payments.
- Manages audit requests and the 1099 hotline.
- Supports Claims Disbursement Supervisor and all Premium Billing functions.
- This position must strictly adhere to HIPAA regulations pertaining to all financial and PHI disclosures.
- The PBA III position requires a level of security that includes live checks storage, MICR and software protection.
Education : HS Diploma or GED
Relevant Work Experience:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- 5 years experience in one of the following: medical claims processing, claims payments, provider inquiries or accounts payable
- 3 years MS Excel experience to include data manipulation and creating reports
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy within a limited timeframe
- This position has the following rotating work schedule: 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM and 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (alternating weekly)
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
Value Options - 19 months ago
FHC Health Systems provides stability through its behavioral health care services, which are offered to millions of people through its...