This position assists in developing pricing models that enhance the organization’s margin while remaining competitive and in compliance with corporate objectives. Analyzes the development, implementation, and use of data and modeling systems to develop new analytical approaches to meeting the company’s goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in identifying, developing, and evaluating pricing strategies based on organization strategies and objectives, Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and a variety of others costs.
- Evaluates the financial aspects of staffing costs, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Implements pricing strategies based on the direction of senior management.
- Compiles lists describing product or service offerings.
- Coordinates the pricing process through market research studies, analyzing the findings, and developing reports for management.
- Develops and maintains pricing and budget models.
- Develops competitive bid projects and drafts the narrative that ties the components together.
- Participates in projects related to the testing, data interfaces, and potential implementation of pricing tools.
- Develops competitive comparable indices and reports for current and planned facility sites. Reviews, researches, and analyzes findings to provide insight into pricing trends in the market and competitors’ actions. Recommends actions to assure that the organization remains competitive and in line with stated pricing objectives.
- Calculates and performs a variety of calculations on the financial impacts of pricing changes.
- Performs and presents ad hoc pricing analysis by calculating and performing a variety of calculations on the financial impacts of pricing changes for current or planned sites.
- Performs pricing scenarios ensuring quality and accuracy of data required for pricing analysis.
- Assists with implementation and maintenance of pricing strategies as directed to ensure that pricing is consistent with stated corporate strategies.
- Collaborates on information gathering related to pricing by dealing with people in a variety of changing and complex situations.
- Creates presentations for senior management and coordinates approval process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) is the world's leading provider of correctional, detention, and community reentry services with 106 facilities,...