The Principal Program Manager will be responsible for leading critical Acxiom company-wide, cross-functional initiatives. This person will be responsible for assessing the current situation, which may be ‘green field’ or in its infancy, identifying gaps in strategy, process, organization, systems / tools, and metrics, developing future state recommendations, plans, and budgets, and implementing the solution. This person will lead cross-functional teams in delivering solutions and will regularly report progress to the Director EPMO.
- Position reports to Director of Enterprise PMO who reports to the Senior Director.
- Lead large, company-wide, cross-functional programs and initiatives
- Assess current situation, develop fact-based recommendations, and drive implementation and adoption of new solutions across the company
- Create detailed, realistic project plans and budgets for large-scale programs, and manage programs on schedule and within budget
- Facilitate regular meetings with cross-functional working team(s) to design and drive adoption of new strategies and requirements
- Partner with IT to identify, select, plan, and implement systems solutions to satisfy business requirements
- Create and implement a metrics dashboard to monitor and report key program performance to senior management
- Work with functional leaders in the organization to socialize program status, share results, collect feedback, and manage change
- 6 – 12 years of experience leading large, cross-functional programs
- Previous management consulting experience a plus
- BA/BS degree plus MBA from a top university
- PMP certifications preferred
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of program and project management, resource planning, and functional systems requirements development
- Ability to lead / facilitate cross-functional teams and drive and manage organizational change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with management, and ability to interact well with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid analytical skills, ability to think strategically, strong tactical execution, and results driven
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent organizational skills, and have the aptitude to define operational requirements and processes
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about
Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an EEO/AA employer.
Receive all new Acxiom job postings by following us on Twitter at @acxiomjobs
United States-California-Foster City
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock, United States-Arkansas-Conway
Jul 21, 2013, 7:00:55 PM
Acxiom - 7 months ago
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...