- Provides personal care services to patients in care centers.
- Provides light housekeeping and meal preparation as needed.
- Due to business needs, may be required to work different shifts, teams and location.
- Will be required to complete safe food handler class within first 6 months of employment.
- This position is for the night shift.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant License
- One (1) to two (2) years CNA experience preferred.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary team preferred.
- Ability to work non-judgmentally with persons of varied cultural, religious and socioeconomic backgrounds and lifestyles.
- Current Florida driver's license and insurance.
About the Company
Serving North Florida since 1979 and licensed as a not-for-profit hospice since 1980, Haven Hospice has been honored and privileged to care for more than 45,000 patients and families. The organization is home to offices in Bunnell, Chiefland, DeLand, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lake City, New Smyrna, Orange Park, Palatka and St. Augustine, covering 18 counties and more than 13,000 square miles.
Haven Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace, and ACHC accredited.
Haven Hospice - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard