Work among the very best. Be part of the multidisciplinary team that is the hallmark of an academic medical center. Thrive in a dynamic environment of clinical excellence, constant learning, and leading edge medical research. The Radiology department is staffed with Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologists, Interventional Radiologists, and Nuclear Medicine Physicians dedicated to providing quality patient care.
We currently have an opening for a PRN Radiologic Technologist. The Radiology Technologist performs x-ray procedures to produce images for the purpose of diagnosing disease processes. Procedures can be performed at various locations throughout the main campus and at hospital associated imaging facilities. Competence is required for both fixed and mobile x-ray devices. Experience is required in high acuity areas, surgical areas and for less acute out-patient customers. Radiology Technologists are expected to participate in the training of student technologists.
* Graduate of a two year accredited Radiology Technology Program; Bachelor's degree preferred
* Licensed by the State of Kansas Board of Healing Arts.
* Registered in Radiography (ARRT)
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
* IV Therapy validation is preferred.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 19 months ago