Position Title: Process Engineer
To support the technical management needs of a facility, through assigned objectives; Capital and Expense initiatives.
The Process Engineer will contribute to the development of a capital / expense plan. In the support of this activity the Process Engineer shall sustain the following:
- Maintain an accurate facility master drawing in ACAD format.
- Prepare concept drawings and detailed support drawings as directed to support the capital activities of the facility.
- Maintain a current 5, 6, and 7 day Percent of Capacity based on annual and peak month production forecast.
- Prepare for and budget as requested in support of directed capital expenditures.
- Contribute as a Project Leader or as a Team Member as Directed by Director of Engineering, as it relates to the implementation of said Capital activity.
- Provide on site direction through the installation phase of a capital; all or in part, as directed by the Director of Engineering.
- The Process Engineer will provide the plants with solid engineering reviews of new and or changed equipment and processes.
- Other Requirements as Assigned by Director of Engineering
The Process Engineer is to close the technical understanding gap at the plant thereby allowing for timely and effective problem solving. Contributes to the continuous improvement initiatives related to but not limited to as time permits or as assigned as approved project:
Line efficiency goal attainment
Paste Yield goal attainment
Safety goal attainment
Labor cost goal attainment
Quality goal attainment
Project Management and subsequent completion as assigned
Position Reports to:
Direct to Director of Engineering
Position Direct Reports:
None or as Assigned by Director of Engineering
Contract Labor as Required to Support Authorized Project Initiatives
Position Indirect Reports:
Project mechanics as assigned.
Technical Knowledge/Experience Required:
Demonstrated Understanding engineering principles
Demonstrated Understanding of manufacturing equipment.
Demonstrated Understanding plant manufacturing processes:
Demonstrated Understanding maintenance activities
Demonstrated Understanding of value stream flow
Demonstrated Understanding of problem solving methods
Demonstrated ability to understand technical manuals and prints
Demonstrated Knowledge of how control systems work.
Bachelors degree in engineering or related field
Red Gold - 16 months ago
Red Gold has been producing premium quality tomato products since 1942. Red Gold produces premium quality canned tomatoes and tomato-based...