The business analyst will work with business leaders across the organization as well as the product cost team to understand the business requirements, consolidate processes, and define optimal improvements to the current product cost solution. The result will be an end to end use of information across multiple stakeholders
• Documents business processes, work flows, and requirements as they relate to a product cost automation initiative.
• Translate business objectives into requirements and functional specifications, supporting reporting and automation efforts.
• Support short and long term operational activities by developing, enhancing, and maintaining tools that support product cost reporting and automation.
• Work with product cost team, business partners, leaders, and IT to develop and implement technical solutions that will increase the efficiency and quality of product cost reporting.
• Analyze data, support system coding needs, and configuration changes to support product cost reporting enhancements.
• Ensure the functional team and business partners have the tools to execute their responsibilities timely and accurately.
• Act as a liaison between IS and Finance to maintain progression on our initiatives.
• Lead project execution by providing business requirements, project timelines, and implementation plans.
• Develop test cases, manage testing, engage users, and drive implementation of improvements.
• Through continued learning, stay a breadth of the latest improvements of Polaris software. ( Mapics/ Infor, Hyperion, Access, Excel) Provide insight to process efficiencies.
• Support training of methods, table structure, and techniques to mine data and present it in a meaningful format.
• Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required; CMA and/or MBA preferred
• 4 - 6+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance required with 3+ specializing in product costing and/or supply chain environments preferred. Emphasis in accounting system management a plus
• Extensive experience in various Microsoft tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Access as well as Hyperion and/or MAPICS is required.
• Project Management experience and IT project Implementation skills necessary
• Demonstrated success developing tools to improve financial analysis and financial system added value to the functional group
• Successful candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills with previous experience working with senior management on a routine basis.
• Proven experience working with and influencing cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
Standard, fast-paced office environment, and minimal travel is required.
Adecco - 11 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...