PRODUCT MANAGER, CUSTOMER MODEL, NIVOLUMAB(Job Number: 1301503)
PRODUCT MANAGER, CUSTOMER MODEL, NIVOLUMAB (1301503)
- This individual will play an important role in planning for, and delivering, a successful launch for nivolumab, an oncology drug in Phase III development in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and other tumor types.
- The successful candidate will manage a range of responsibilities relating to the execution of BMS’ US go-to-market model, as well as planning for a potential diagnostic product.
- This individual will generate customer insights and use them to inform the design and development of commercial programs and tactics to drive the launch of nivolumab.
- He or she will study internal and external best practices in the field of specialty care business models, and recommend how to apply them in a new launch context. This person will also assist in the development of launch planning for a potential diagnostic product, based on learnings about customers’ unmet needs in the therapeutic-diagnostic space.
- To accomplish these business goals, this individual will lead cross-functional teams and partner closely with the professional promotion and patient marketing teams.
- He or she will also work closely with multiple operations partners, using primary and secondary market research as well as customer analytics data to identify and apply customer needs and insights.
- The person in this role will report to the Director, Customer Model, nivolumab.
Experience and proven ability in the following areas:
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- BA degree or equivalent is required; MBA is preferred.
- successful execution of marketing plans;
- working collaboratively with and leading multi-functional teams to accomplish specific objectives and goals;
- effectively and efficiently drive performance within a matrix organization and a strong ability to build alignment; deriving customer and market insights and applying to brand strategy and implementation.
- A capacity/ desire to innovate and drive new ideas into an organization.
- A strong set of analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- A track record that demonstrates accountability and a sense of urgency
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Plainsboro
: USP - Oncology - Marketing
Bristol-Myers Squibb - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) may be a giant in transition, but its still a pharmaceutical giant. The company's blockbuster cardiovascular...