For over two decades, Explore has been a trusted partner to insurance companies and government entities alike. As a premier provider of database insurance technologies and e-government applications, Explore has leading edge information solutions that make it a mainstay with Top-20 American insurance underwriters.
As Product Manager, you will lead cross-functional teams to identify, develop, enhance, commercialize, and sell data and analytics solutions for our driving violation product segment. This exciting role requires an experienced, driven individual with a passion for product management along with enthusiasm for conducting and utilizing market/customer research to help create growth opportunities. This position is located at our offices in Eagan, Minnesota.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure that expected performance thresholds are maintained
- Prioritize and coordinate responses to customer questions and enhancement requests
- Manage product documentation and processes
- Thoroughly understand input data sources and work with source owners to maintain access and respond to changes and opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales to create and refine tools and processes to support sales efforts
- Participate in sales calls as needed or requested by Sales team
- Own the processes for executing customer data tests during the sales process
- Monitor production volume and sales pipeline and work with Sales team to understand and respond to unexpected changes
- Identify evolving customer and competitor landscape maintain clear plans to address
- Evaluate opportunities to leverage existing systems or data to provide new services or address new segments
- Maintain clear project plans for future product enhancements
New Product Development
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to identify line extension and new product opportunities
- As assigned, take ownership of new product concepts and create business case and commercialization plan
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in managing high growth product line.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or Analytics (MBA preferred).
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills.
- Ability to analyze customer and market data and form actionable recommendations.
- Analytical and creative thinking abilities.
- Background in insurance or data services industry helpful, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Light travel may be necessary.
Explore offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k with employer match.
Explore Information Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -