Adecco, in partnership with a well established, growing CYNTHIANA KY manufacturer, is hiring for Assembly workers now! This is a temp to hire position.
* Final Assembly: must have assembly experience using hand tools and good attention to detail. Must provide basic tool kit (including wrench set, hammer, ratchets, open end wrench, screw drivers, vice grips, & pliers)
* Main Assembly: must have at least 1-3 years of recent electrical automotive assembly experience, and must be able to lift up to 50lbs all day. Must provide basic tool kit (including wrench set, hammer, ratchets, open end wrench, screw drivers, vice grips, & pliers).
* Powder Coat: must have 1-3 years of recent automotive body painting experience. Experience must include automotive painting, color mixing & blending, dual action sanding, and usage of Material Safety Data Sheets.
*Forklift: must have 3 years of forklift work experience, along with passing forklift certification written and physical tests.
*Crib Attendant: must have 1-3 years of storeroom, inventory, and data entry experience. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Must pass drug and background checks.
* Understand written and oral instructions
* Must have reliable transportation to and from Cynthiana work location.
* Must have steel toe shoes and basic tool kit requested.
The pay rate is $10 per hour, plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. Openings are currently for first shift (Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm).
Don't miss this great opportunity! If you are qualified and interested, please Apply today at www.adeccousa.com.
* Group Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and disability)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Training Programs
* Paid Holidays
* Service Bonus
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 17 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...