Are you looking for a great place to work?
We are growing and we have positions available!
Chapin International, Inc. is now hiring! Applications for Production positions are being accepted for all shifts.
• Safety and quality must be a top priority
• Ability to read and understand written job orders
• High energy, positive attitude
• Attention to detail and hand-eye coordination
• Able to stand for long periods of time to perform repetitive work
• Must have good attendance
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must be drug-free and pass pre-employment drug screen
Starting wage is $10.00 per hour; pay raise to $11.25 (+ $.45 shift premium) after three months and full benefits (medical and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation) after successful completion of six-month probationary period. Overtime and advancement opportunities available!
OPEN INTERVIEWS on Thursday, March 7, 2013 from 8:30 am – 11 am at the Genesee County Career Center at 587 East Main St., Batavia, NY (behind Aldi’s). You must bring photo ID.
Can’t make it to the open interviews? Stop in anytime at the Career Center and fill out an application.
Applications will NOT be accepted at Chapin.
No phone calls please.
WNY Jobs - 14 months ago