The University of Florida Small Animal Hospital is recruiting for a Client Liaison.
1. This position is responsible for communicating with clients during their visit.
2. The Client Liaison is responsible for making sure each client and their pet feels welcomed and taken care of when they come to the hospital.
3. This person is responsible for coordinating the daily activity of animals admitted to and discharged from the Small Animal Hospital.
4. The client liaison admits patients, communicates with appropriate staff and students, reviews bills, and discharges patients.
5. This position is responsible for ensuring client concerns are addressed appropriately.
A high school diploma and four years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Health Assessment Required:
Special instructions to applicants:
This is a time-limited position.