Interface is searching for a Program Manager in LaGrange, GA to support the Cool Blue (r
The Program Manager is responsible for providing leadership on Operational Project Program, managing medium to large complex projects, and serving as the single point of contact for those programs. He/She will take programs from original concept through the final implementation which includes the processes and controls related to the programs. The successful candidate will provide a strategic and tactical approach to driving and defining the scope and objectives. Travel is estimated at 25%.
Candidates must have:
PMP Certificate or equivalent
- Four year college degree
- Ten to twelve years’ project management or project engineering experience
- Able to leverage expertise across the business
- Ability to advocate the benefits of a process management and process improvement methodology for achieving higher levels of functional performance
- Demonstrates a high level of industry and business knowledge
- Expert knowledge of IT Operational Processes, Project Lifestyle, Business Communications, Business Process & Model, Force-Ranking and Prioritization
- Hands-on experience with Concurrent Management of Many Small and Large Projects
- Able to Create and Manage a Program and Project Budget
- Manage Direct Reports
- Proven and demonstrated expertise in developing and monitoring project plans, risk management plans, and project documentation from scope to post implementation
In addition to the above requirements it is preferred that applicants will have:
Interface has been the trusted world leader in force measurement for half a century. We lead by designing, manufacturing, and guaranteeing...