General Summary |
The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the oversight of all related projects in their assigned program portfolio. The PM controls and is responsible for all necessary resources and the execution of all program tasks.
Essential Job Functions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Manages the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
- Aids in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinates preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the client ’s staff.
- Ensures adherence to plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems.
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet client needs.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the client.
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the client.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the client in a timely and transparent manner.
- Brief SYNEXXUS executive leadership on program progress and status.
- Participate in the Synexxus ’ Improvement Plan and actively engage in the continuous improvement program systems/processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties.
- Bachelor of Science in Management preferred.
- Ten to fifteen years acquisition or program management experience within the Federal government.
- PMP, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or DAWIA Level 2 certification in Program Management highly desired.
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Knowledge of the guidelines provided by the FAR, DFAR, and DoD 5000 series required.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting. Must have a very high degree of attention to detail.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have skill in using personal computer and all Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Project.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. DoD SECRET Security Clearance Required.
Synexxus Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Founded in 2006, SYNEXXUS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that prides itself on its motto, "When Speed to Market...