Summary: Responsible for the design, development, implementation, ongoing maintenance and reporting capabilities of all Telerx applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Consults with Project Management to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
Lead other technical resources in projects and provide guidance and direction on deliverables.
Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and timetables for developing programs.
Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
Analyzes, recommend and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
Designs, develops and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
Provides technical expertise by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about existing applications and programs.
Partner with Project Management to plan project information from clients and to help prepare for the analysis and design of application needs. Follows test plan methodology, as well as post-implementation reviews to ensure the application is working well and that it meets client requirements.
Partner with the Applications Architect in the design and architecture of custom applications and adheres to coding standards implemented.
This position doesn't have supervisory responsibilities.
Job Specifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) from a four year college or university; or seven to ten years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience with current application development platforms and tools.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations, to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and associates.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts, such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills/Technical Skills:
Candidates must have a solid working knowledgeable of browser-based development techniques using environments such as MS Visual Studio, JDeveloper or equivalent/like IDEs. Understanding of Rapid Development environments/concepts is a plus.
Software development experience with multiple languages is a very big plus (i.e. C++, C#, Java, VB, etc.). Strong understanding is required of web portal and UI design concepts, web services design and implementation, AGILE development techniques such as SCRUM. Understanding of CLOUD implementation approaches and overall browser-based enterprise development techniques is a plus.
Past or present experience in a proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) platform such as: Siebel Systems, Salesforce.com or Pegasystems is a big plus.
Past and/or present knowledge or Business Rules Management Systems and Business Process Management (BPM) technologies are also a big plus.
Additional Job Specifications
This is a 'working manager' position. 7-10 years or equivalent experience in various SW development languages is a must. Candidate must have significant experience managing complex software development projects with multiple languages and vendors, and be able to provide support to multiple developers in a matrix environment.
Understanding of complex workflow logic and other business process management methods is a plus.
Candidate must have the ability to operate independently and provide leadership to other software developers, working directly with project managers, business analysts, systems analysts and also participating in design and development activities. Working on several projects at a time is a requirement.
Past experience working with off-shore development groups is a plus.
he Programmer/Analyst will focus primarily on .NET software development, analysis and design and will be responsible for the support and maintenance of applications. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of and experience with .NET development practices required.
• Knowledge of and experience with software analysis and design techniques required.
• Knowledge of and experience with SDLC stages required.
• Knowledge of and experience with Relational Database architectures, specifically Oracle and/or MS SQL, required.
• Knowledge of Web application server architectures required.
• Experience with both application support and full-cycle development required.
• Experience with various testing stages and ability to communicate with testing resources required.
• Should be self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
• Good troubleshooting and problem determination skills.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with staff of varying technical expertise.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of and experience with application architecture best practices required.
• Experience assisting and directing junior team members in the execution of project and support related tasks.
• Experience performing product demonstrations, participating in business requirement working sessions, and evaluating vendor software products.
• Experience analyzing requirements and providing work estimates and timelines. Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four year college or university; or seven to ten years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience with current application development platform and tools. Computer Skills/Technical Skills: 7-10 years .NET development experience.
Telerx, recognized as a "Top 50 Inbound Teleservices Agency" and a "Rising Star" by Customer Inter@ction Solutions Magazine, is an outsource...