As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
- Assisting Senior level staff at project office.
- Creating and maintaining highly sensitive documents.
- Coordinating the administrative activities and duties relating to client projects of varying scope and complexity, including meetings, conferences, and reports.
- Preparing routine office correspondence and memoranda.
- Performing quality control, involving editing and grammatically reviewing of project reports and materials.
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
- 6 to 8 years of administrative support experience, with at least 1 year of project coordination experience involving complex projects preferred.
- Associates degree in business or equivalent (B.A. or B.S.) preferred.
- Experience coordinating with senior-level management, creating and maintaining highly sensitive documents, preparing independently composed correspondence and documents, utilizing PC software applications such as Microsoft Office programs, preparing summaries of trade materials, coordinating with outside parties, and related duties.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 2 years ago