- Analyzes strategic needs as well as general requirements of Product Line Analysis group. Develops specifications, and implements and maintains systems in support of product line management to meet immediate and long-term needs.
- Designs information systems and/or utilizes existing systems to extract, review and interpret highly complex data and make appropriate recommendations to management.
- Gathers information from multiple sources, and develops and designs methods for organizing, classifying, analyzing, interpreting and acting upon such information.
- Develops and presents reports to various levels of the organization, including senior management, to proactively identify trends and propose resolution for product/process concerns.
- As subject matter expert for area of responsibility, provides advice and guidance for technical matters of importance to the department and the organization.
- Participates in and may lead cross-functional teams, and may be assigned to provide support and/or leadership to projects sponsored by other departments and/or management.
- Acts as a coordinator/facilitator with other organizations to address challenges of assigned product line.
- Maintains and updates records and supporting materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Identify issues, risks, and/or altered requirements and how they can be improved. Identify atypical patterns or anomalies in the data and determine the root-cause.
- Capable of defining acceptance criteria for project deliverables and work towards achieving stakeholder acceptance.
- Supports the change management process for the assigned product line. Audits cost saving Change Requests to determine actual cost savings realized by the change.
- Manages complex and highly-detailed cost-tracking activities for product development teams.
Requires eight (8) years of general business, information/technical analysis and/or financial experience. Requires general business knowledge as would typically be acquired in a Bachelor’s degree. Requires excellent interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills and must be detail-oriented. Requires ad-hoc query writing skills in MS SQL, MS Access, or Showcase Vista. A working knowledge of JD Edwards business systems is a plus.
The Raymond Corporation - 2 years ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...