Adecco is seeking a part-time (30 hour per week) Project Coordinator. This is a contract position (6-12 months). The company is located in downtown Seattle. Telecommuting is acceptable. MS PowerPoint skills a must.
This position will provide technical, analytical, client service, project management, and administrative support to the department team members.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
• Project Coordination- Administer projects requiring project management and problem-solving skills, including:
o Managing, tracking and preparing client and department projects from inception to completion.
o Coordinating, organizing, and negotiating project schedules, ensuring deadlines are met and high quality is maintained throughout.
• Technical Support-Maintain accurate data and exhibits and presentations for clients and the department:
• Administrative/Organization Functions- Support team members in an administrative capacity. Duties include monitoring the status of assignments and determination of priorities; type, compose and edit correspondence and reports; prepare expense reports; schedule and coordinate meetings, agendas; preparation of presentation materials.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1-3 years administrative experience (or combination of education and experience)
• Project management experience
• High level of professionalism - confidentiality, discretion, judgment, team player
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and take initiative to work necessary overtime
• Ability to prioritize assignments according to prospect/client and business need and juggle multiple and conflicting deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent follow-up required
• Knowledge of the investment business and products a plus
• Intermediate PowerPoint skills
• Efficient Time-Management
Adecco - 18 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...