In this highly visible role, you will help identify potential opportunities for in-house manufacture, lead efforts in the design/development of new products, assist with the process development for ignition, emission and fuel system components, as well as provide support for a variety of existing product families.
Specific responsibilities include:
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Researching and developing product specifications/requirements
- Establishing conceptual and detailed component/circuit/assembled product design
- Completing Bill of Materials – component/assembly specs and drawings
- Evaluating and approving components
- Overseeing pre-production subassemblies and final assemblies through to pilot production.
- Providing estimated material costs
- Troubleshooting and resolving quality/assembly issues
To qualify, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, along with 5+ years of related product development experience, and at least 3 working with 3D CAD.
Knowledge of speed and position sensors (hall effect technology), engineered plastics and other materials used in engine management devices is preferred.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.