CARE USA is actively seeking experienced Project Director to lead the planning and implementation of a USAID funded project increasing the uptake of LARCs and PMs in Post abortion Care Settings. The Project Director will oversee the implementation of focused operations research in multiple countries and will develop and implement a learning and advocacy agenda to influence FP programs in priority USAID countries.
The Project Director will lead and provide oversight to all project activities and coordinate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders. Specifically, the Director will lead and oversee development and implementation of the annual workplan, manage the project budget, identify external technical support needs, guide project team in carrying out workplan activities, and ensure narrative and financial reports are submitted according to donor requirements
- 10 or more years’ experience in managing SRMH programs
- MPH or PhD in related health field. Or combination of relevant experience and education
- Specific experience in LARCs or PAC services a plus
- Experience managing USAID awards highly desired.
- Fluency in French highly desired
- Number of Positions: 1
- Contract type and duration: fixed term contract for 5 years
- Deadline for applications: Until suitable applicant is found