Balfour Beatty, an international engineering, construction, investment and services group, with 55,000 employees worldwide, recently acquired Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), one of the world's leading professional services companies. With its 125 year history, PB is a leader in the development and operation of infrastructure to meet the needs of communities around the world.
We provide strategic consulting, planning, engineering, and program and construction management services to both public and private sector clients. PB is active in multiple market sectors, including transportation, power, buildings/facilities, water/wastewater, environmental, and urban/community development.
With the capability to see a project through its entire life cycle, from planning, construction oversight, implementation to operation and maintenance, PB has earned a distinguished reputation for its technical and management expertise.
The Denver office has an exciting new opportunity for a Construction Project Engineer / Manager (HIGHWAYS).
The successful candidate will have or show:
- 10-15 years CDOT experience in construction, with knowledge and hands-on experience with their procedures
- BS in civil engineering
- demonstrated project management skills on projects in excess of $10 million
- Professional Engineer License is preferred but not required,
- knowledge of web-based project management systems
- experience in analyzing complex problems
- an ability to maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables
This position is an immediate hire.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 2 years ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...