Tetra Tech ARD (
) has immediate openings for a Project Manager. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter with good organizational skills to join its cadre of professional project managers. The project manager will work with Tetra Tech ARD to support the administration and management of USAID-funded development projects. This is a full-time position with benefits. This position is based in Tetra Tech ARD's home office in Burlington, Vermont but successful candidate may be able to work out of Arlington, Virginia office.
The Project Manager provides day-to-day home office support to project implementation, with a focus on financial management and ensuring compliance with US Government regulations, and Tetra Tech policies and procedures, specifically the Project Managers will:
* Manage all non-technical activities for short- and long-term projects from start-up through close-out;
* Ensure contract compliance in accordance with USAID requirements;
* Coordinate with Tetra Tech business office on logistics, procurement, budgets, and travel;
* Work with project teams to have a significant role in managing project budgets;
* Monitor project timeline and contract requirements to ensure that all contract deliverables are met on schedule; and
* Recruit and field short-term technical consultants or long-term project personnel replacements.
* At least two years of experience managing USAID projects and solid understanding of USAID contracting and grants mechanisms, rules and regulations;
* Willing and able to travel as required;
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree required with academic interests in related fields such as management, business, accounting, or international development;
* Experience with budget development, review and monitoring essential, including thorough familiarity with standard budgeting tools such as Excel;
* Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task;
* High level proficiency in MS Office applications;
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills;
* Energetic and enthusiastic collaborative team player;
* Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and sometimes intense work environment;
* Speaking and reading proficiency in a foreign language, French, Arabic or Spanish preferred; and
U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement
In addition to a collaborative and family-friendly work environment, Tetra Tech values diverse, energetic, and enthusiastic team players who are committed to high levels of performance and who are dedicated to providing superior services at all levels of the firm.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of this on-line application process:
* A letter of application explaining individual qualifications for this opportunity
* A current resume/CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
No phone calls will be accepted.