General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with our International Programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide management and leadership direction for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) international projects.
- Support development of project plans, schedule and budgets to include Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), WBS dictionaries, and integrated master schedules.
- Develop, track and report project financial and schedule status, monitor resource requirements and utilization applying Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools.
- Responsible for tracking, reviewing and evaluating manufacturing or project schedules.
- Provide concise reports to management on status, potential issues/risks, and solution recommendations.
- Monitor and report status on critical supply chain for cost and delivery status.
- Coordinate technical issues with engineering and manufacturing during production and test of UAS products. Interface with manufacturing staff, production control, purchasing, finance, and quality to support on time delivery performance.
- Support proposal preparation, statements of work reviews, and cost/schedule estimation.
General Atomics - 2 years ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...