Entercom San Francisco is currently accepting applications for a full-time radio Promotions Coordinator to begin immediately.
Candidates will assist the Promotion Director with promotions, special event management, listener and client relations, digital project management, social media, and contesting. Candidates must be strong communicators, with excellent office, writing, and computer skills, and knowledge of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Coordinates all station contests, to include scheduling, on-air and digital
execution, fulfillment, and rules.
- Edits, contributes and posts items and information for station web site and social
- Produces weekly email newsletter.
- Helps maintain station database, to include coordinating targeted emails, listener
surveys, confirmation pages, member updates, and more.
- Works with members of Sales Department to ensure sponsor promotions are
planned and executed correctly.
- Assists with planning and execution of all station events and appearances.
- Acts as liaison with listeners, vendors, clients and contractors.
- Attends weekly station promotion meetings. Responsible for detailed meeting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills – written and interpersonal.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent office and computer/digital skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Social media knowledge and experience.
- Degree in communications and/or broadcasting preferred.
- Experience in radio promotions preferred.
- Must be familiar with the Entercom San Francisco radio brands.
- Audio/video editing skills a plus.
- Valid California Driver’s license and clean driving record are required.
- Must be available to work station events including weekends, nights and holidays
Please include 3 things with your application: your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample.
Entercom San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.