Zachry Industrial, Inc. is looking for a Proposal
Coordinator to carry out corporate policies and
procedures in regard to the preparation and reproduction
of proposals, qualifications, presentations, and other
activities in relation to the proposal process.
Manager, lead and manage the Proposal Team and
- In conjunction with the Business Development
Proposal Product development utilizing corporate
policies, processes and procedures, such as Deal
information and requests for proposal packages from
- Receive qualification packages, requests for
Business Development. Evaluate packages and work
with appropriate support groups to gather accurate
and current responses.
Sector Leads, Account Executives and Deal Chair to
- Work closely with Business Development Manager,
develop proposal related tools, such as
responsibility matrix, calendar, team roster, etc.
Manage proposal calendar and schedule proposal
related meetings in order to meet project
appropriately manage and store records related to
- Work closely with attorney and legal department to
customer’s confidential information.
(SharePoint) in order to effectively share customer
- Develop and maintain databases and web-based sites
information and internal proposal tools with
Proposal Team members.
matrixes and salesforce.com for use in proposal
- Update and maintain accurate databases, logs,
with Business Development Manager to ensure
- Throughout the proposal development, work closely
compliance with customer RFP requirements and
internal quality standards.
proposal related deliverables.
- Collect, proofread, edit and format all incoming
all applicable proposal related meetings/events.
- As appropriate, schedule lead and/or participate in
finish, identifying areas of concern and work with
- Monitor and evaluate proposal process from start to
appropriate team members to mitigate and eliminate
these concerns. Manage the process throughout to
ensure that deadlines are met.
production to assure quality and timeliness of
- Lead and coordinate the final proposal product
product to our customers.
- Follow close-out procedures for all proposal
- Assist ESD with the development with other requests
- presentations, information packages, reports as
editing and proofreading experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good people / relationship building skills; Good
experience with Adobe Professional
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and
- Well organized; detail oriented; ability to
- Field or Technical knowledge is helpful