Provide operational, administrative, and project support for the PacificSource Administrators
business segments. Create presentations, spreadsheets, forms, and analytic reports. Prioritize and
schedule meetings. Update and maintain various files. Coordinate and manage projects.
1. Manage projects, as designated by the Senior Sales Executive and Group Sales Support Manager within the scope of the position.
2. Independently compose documents such as memos, e-mails, and reports using knowledge of content, style, and format or layout. Prepare agendas, take and type minutes of various meetings and committees.
3. Perform a wide variety of confidential administrative services. Manage/coordinate calendars and meeting preparation, including scheduling meetings and conference rooms, making hospitality and equipment arrangements, and ensuring meeting materials are received.
4. Manage and coordinate stop loss renewals with various carriers, including reports and facilitation of information. Manage and coordinated Pharmacy vendor reporting to external and internal customers.
5. Develop, maintain, and manage record-keeping systems for self funded groups including renewal documents, correspondence, materials, and records.
6. Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi annually and annually reporting to clients. Track and coordinate delivery to various internal teams and clients / brokers.
7. Coordinate new group and renewals with the implementation manager. Projects for implementation relating to our large group sales, strategy or new administrative services, as assigned.
8. In collaboration with the Finance Department, coordinate and arrange business travel and meetings. Make arrangements for off-site sessions, teleconferences, or conference calls. Process expense reports.
9. Professionally answer telephone calls, responding to routine questions, screening calls, taking accurate messages and re-routing calls when appropriate. Provide administrative backup and perform other administrative duties as requested.
1. Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
Three years of related experience. Previous experience in health insurance is
Education, Certificates, Licenses:
AA/AS in Business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing shifting priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously. Superior work leadership skills, including taking action without specific direction. Demonstrated ability to remain resilient, flexible, and focused in a changing environment. Must be able to efficiently organize work and maintain the organization of the department files. Work autonomously and independently.
Maintain confidentiality and security of information.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Continuous Improvement
- Building Trust
- Work Standards
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Environment: Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately less than 5% of the time.
Physical Requirements: Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.
PacificSource is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
PacificSource Health Plans - 2 years ago
PacificSource Health Plans is anything but a typical health plan. We’re a growing, independent, not-for-profit organization with a...