Responsible for the coordination and delivery of Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission (OPOTC) certified curriculum and training in the areas of Peace Officer Basic Training (POBT), Private Security Administration Training, and advanced law enforcement topical areas including Corrections, Parole, Bailiff, Jailer, Firearms.
• Ensuring that all OPOTA statutory training requirements are met.
• Guarantees proper use & submission of mandatory administrative paperwork such as academy calendar, attendance rosters, trainee certification forms, enrollment forms and “Oath of Office/Commission Forms”.
• Ensuring completion and submission of final administrative paperwork upon academy/ training program completion.
• Monitors school/academy curriculum to evaluate quality of training.
• Supervising the work of trainers and ensures instructors are certified for topics being taught.
• Management of training center.
• Good communication and analysis skills.
• Develops and organizes approved training plan.
Bryant & Stratton College - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard