A member of the Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) community is expected to provide support and guidance in all aspects of procurement and supply chain management in the Exploration and Production (E&P) Segment. This includes understanding and providing strategic advice on procurement and supply chain options and risks, implementing agreed strategies to source the goods and services required by the PU, negotiating and executing contracts, and assuring effective post-award contract and performance management. |
The duties and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
Provide day-to-day support to PSCM Project Coordinators, to ensure efficient and effective
handling of PSCM tasks including but not limited to:
· Contract Sourcing Process support, including contract and amendment development, assistance in developing RFx packages, following PSCM common process requirements.
· Contract maintenance tracking and actioning for spend and expiry.
· Project Contracting strategies and procurement plan development support.
· Contract file maintenance.
· Administrative support as needed, including scheduling meetings.
· Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
- Support the AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
The candidate must have relevant PSCM contracting experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry. Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
In addition to the required qualifications, the successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong contract development skills
None specified. College degree desirable.
None specified. Supply chain management certification desirable.
English fluency required.
Please fill out all fields within profile for potential submission to client.
All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
ASRC Energy Services - 21 months ago
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...